Re: Advice for recovering array containing LUKS encrypted LVM volumes

On 10 August 2013 20:44, P Orrifolius <porrifolius@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 9 August 2013 08:17, Stan Hoeppner <stan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No, definitely the bare card (LSI00194).

So finally after a deal of trouble with local suppliers of the HBA and
eventually getting it shipped in from Amazon USA I've got all the
pieces.  Which is good.

I've got it all put together and the system booting up and running as
it was before (md array inconsistent/unassembled) without using the
HBA.  Unfortunately I'm not yet sure the HBA is actually going to work
with my motherboard... but I'll save that for another post.

Anyway, thanks for your advice and recommendations.