Re: Is a raid0 512 byte chunk size possible? Or is it just too small?

Maybe he has raw drives that were in this NAS and is trying to match
the layout to recover something? I know that's probably not going to
work, certainly without a lot of other things going right, but its the
first thing that came to mind, given his reasoning and how he stated
it.