Re: raid 5 with 2 failed drives

I found out the answer.
I did some testing with files and /dev/loop to emulate the same scenario.

The answer is No. Data from 2 drives of a raid-5 cannot be mixed.

ddrescuing one failed drive over the other failed drive, has no
meaning at all. The data stored in each drive are only valid if the
assembled drive get its proper position in the array.

Thanks

Costa