Re: Reshape/Grow to fewer but bigger devices

Hi,
First of Neil thanks for the answer.

Stan, thanks for your suggestions.
I'm only using WD RE4 devices since I find anything less is to
unreliable. (otherwise I agree, there is many consumer drives that i
would not even let my data go near)
I have Backups of the things I can't lose. A pair of 4TB with no
redundancy - no thanks.
Allways keep important data on atleast 2 places. I would never kill
one of those ;) Thats why I do the resize, I risk the data, but don't
kill it.