Re: SOLVED Re: vess raid stripes disappear

Thanks for your reply. When I run the identical commands on the otherwise
identical raid, stripes do get created and retained. But just to eliminate the
possibility, I re-created a couple of stripes without setting the raid flag and
once again, when the raid chassis was rebooted, they disappeared. I'm
thinking at this point that it's a hardware problem with the RAID controller.
Does that sound likely?