Re: RAID50 boot problems

yes, I can do that. But I thought that mdadm should be able to
assemble my raid50 without any help from my side.

Let me rephrase the question. My raid50 system does not boot because ....
- I miss something in mdadm configuration
- mdadm cannot assemble (by itself) raid50 arrays (which is hard to believe)
- there is a bug somewhere

With best wishes,
Alexander Zvyagin.