Re: RAID5 recovering

Thanks a lot!
The array seems to start with only minor problems

mdadm: forcing event count in /dev/sdd1(3) from 112333 upto 112358
mdadm: clearing FAULTY flag for device 1 in /dev/md0 for /dev/sdd1
mdadm: /dev/md0 has been started with 3 drives (out of 4).

File systems are corrupted but not too seriously.
I will have a look for RAID6 in the future.

Thanks again,
Pierre

Pierre MARTINEAU

Institut de Recherche en Cancérologie de Montpellier
Inserm U896 – Université Montpellier 1 – CRLC Val d’Aurelle
Campus Val d’Aurelle
208 Rue des Apothicaires
F-34298 Montpellier Cedex 5, France

Tel: +33 (0)4 67 61 37 43