Re: Possible to change chunk size on RAID-1 without re-init or destructive result?

>From the manual

       -c, --chunk=
              Specify  chunk size of kibibytes.  The default when creating an array is 512KB.  To ensure compatibility with ear‐
              lier versions, the default when Building and array with no persistent metadata is 64KB.  This is  only  meaningful
              for RAID0, RAID4, RAID5, RAID6, and RAID10.

meaning - chunk size isn't relevant to a mirror