Possible to rescue SW Raid5 with 2 missing Disks

Hi Mikael and Brad,

and thanks for the information. i appreciate this because i learned a lot. and you are right the internet is full of wrong things and yes i react a bit late because the problem is now, but as an excuse, i have not that time to study such a big subject like raid with all its interessting parts like the hardware, speed, possibilities, e.g. but i learned a lot by solve errors like this ;) and appreciate people like you at mailinglists and forums who helped.

ok now its become difficult for me to follow because of my engl. understanding. what i understand out of your answers is:
- force is not at all a problem
- in the most cases do not use --create --assume-clean, else you know why
-->  but what is the problem with this, please explain

In my case the superblock seems to be on all disks persistant, i use the same version and chunk-size.