Re: Issue with Raid 10 super block failing

On 11/19/2012 03:41 PM, Drew Reusser wrote:

> Looking at this from all angles, is there a way to look at the
> individual disks (like sdb and sde) and build a raid 0 from them and
> see if that works?   Is there a way to see which if any are bad from a
> file system point of view and exclude it and try to rebuild it?  I am
> just grasping at straws trying to figure out which way to go.

The effort to examine the drives to figure out how they would go
together in a raid 0 is the same effort to figure out how they go
together in the original raid 10,n2.  So, no.

But look again at my e-mail from earlier today for scanning the
individual drives.  Please also answer whether you used '--assume-clean'
each time you recreated the array.

Phil