RE: RAID0 DeviceDisappeared event happen when restart mdmonitor service

Hi Neil,
Thank you for the clarification.
I can remove the RAID0 MD's information from /etc/mdadm.conf to omit the monitor for RAID0, then so such event occurred when restart mdmonitor service, but the system won't re-assemble these RAID0 MD after every system reboot.
Do you have any good advice?

Best Regards,
Johnson