Re: Device Unusable At Startup

P.S. That was weird because I remembered trying renaming mdadm and
stopping all md devices before shutdown (which you suggested at your
blog), but that didn't work the first time I tried it.

Maybe the key was totally re-creating the array (which I thought I
did) using "missing" (ah, the "missing" part could be the key here?!).

The only thing I think I did differently is use "missing" when I
re-created the array. I even remember using "missing" before, but
apparently, I just didn't get the right six numbers.

Cheers,
Jake