Re: OT: silent data corruption reading from hard drives

just an example...
this arm device have USB3.0 and could plug external drivers with a fast speed

http://gizmodo.com/5646025/marvells-15ghz-triple-core-arm-processor-can-play-140-hours-of-music-on-one-charge

it´s a nice tool to implement since we don´t know what´s the quality
of USB external drives, and we could use it as a home NAS server