Re: Hot-replace for RAID5

Hi Neil,

I decided to move backup file on other device. I stopped the array,
mdadm stopped it but wrote "mdadm: failed to unfreeze array". What
does it exactly mean? I dont want to proceed until I am sure it does
not signalize error.

I quickly checked sources and it seems to be related to some sysfs
resources, but I am not sure. But the array disappeared from
/sys/block/.

Thanks.

Patrik