Re: dmesg deluge: RAID1 conf printout

NeilBrown wrote:
The following should fix it.

Neil,

Since I had not been running a self-compiled kernel when I reported this, I first reproduced the issue on vanilla 3.3.0: git clone, git checkout, build (using the Ubuntu config file for 3.3.0), install, boot.

The spares were not being added to either RAID 1 set, and the logs were not being flooded. The behaviour however began immediately when I added the spares manually.

I then built a kernel with your patch on top, and upon booting the spares were being added automatically, and the logs are not being spammed. The problem therefore indeed appears to be solved.

Tested-by: Jan Ceuleers <jan.ceuleers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks, Jan