Re: RAID5 created by 8 disks works with xfs

So sorry, the kernel version should be 2.6.36.4, and we do not use
distro, we compiled the kernel codes and user space codes.

I'm duplicating the input/output error issue, the system was
restarted, I will dump the dmesg log if i can duplicate it.

Thanks again,
Daobang Wang.