Re: It is safe to stop Raid being reshaped

The RAID array consists of drives that are on cheap SATA controllers
no RAID function on them.  That is why I chose to use mdadm instead of
a true RAID card.

So the errors would happen regardless if heat was an issue?

I'll wait until the reshape is done then, shutdown the machine and
re-arrange the drives before I add another drive to the array.

Thanks.