Mount Linux Raid Array on new install

Hi Everyone,

I've got a pretty basic question and I hope someone can help me.

Currently, I have a server with 4 spindles. The 4 spindles (sda, sdb, sdc and sdd) have the follow MD RAID arrays on them:

RAID1 (all 4 disks) for host OS (/)
RAID1 (all 4 disks) for swap
RAID1 (all 4 disks) for /boot
RAID10 (all 4 disks) for LVM

I wish to move my host OS onto a USB flash disk, and use my metal spindles solely for the RAID10 LVM. Assuming I install a fresh copy of CentOS onto a USB stick, how would I go about re-mounting the RAID10 array, without destroying any data? Obviously, I don't care about the swap or boot partitions. Also, the old host OS on the spindles would be handy to keep, however it wouldn't be the end of the world if I lost this. The important issue is to keep the data from the LVM array.

Any advice is appreciated

Thanks