Re: Raid10 and page cache

The problem with using page-flush as a write cache here is that write
to MD don't go through IO scheduler, which is a very big problem,
because when flush thread decide to write to MD,  it's impossible to
control the write speed, or prioritize them with read, every requests
basically is a fifo,  and when flush size is big, no read can be
served.