Re: Disk identity crisis on RAID10 recovery (3.1.0)

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:22:36 +0100 Konrad Rzepecki <krzepecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> W dniu 22.11.2011 12:15, NeilBrown pisze:
> > You can probably get your data back... but really you should have
> > asked for
> > help as soon as strange things started happening!
>
> Possibly, but I don't like to bother others when I don't need to. And in
> the beginning
> I didn't connect this behavior whit kernel but with some hardware disk
> issues.
>
> Moreover reporting bugs on list is hmm... inconvenient. Please, back
> Bugzilla
> online ASAP.

Personally, I *much* prefer email.   I do normally respond to things on
bugzilla (When bugzilla is working) but I don't like to.

> > If you have all important data backed up then just upgrade to 3.1.2
> > and make
> > the array again  from scratch.
>
> Probably this is best way...
>
> > If you want to try to recover the array please report that output of
> > "mdadm
> > --examine" on all of the devices.
>
> ...but I paste output of this commands below. If some of system survive,
> I can
> make it up faster. Of course, if it isn't to complicated or take too much of
> your time to describe it.

As you've managed to get it going on a previous kernel I won't spend any time
on this.

Glad you have a satisfactory resolution (and sorry than 3.1 is broken :-( )

NeilBrown