MDADM RAID5 listing active drives as spares

I have a mdadm RAID5 of 6 sata drives that was working fine until about a week ago when it was getting slow reads, but wrote fine.  After some looking around, and help on IRC, we figured it was the sata card I had of the drives on.  When I plugged the new card in, it was working, and rebuilding.  I woke up this morning and it seems something happened and now 2 drives are listed as spares.  I did start the raid with --assemble --force after putting the new card in.

This is a pastebin of mdadm --examine --scan and mdadm --examine /dev/sd[bcdefg]1
http://pastebin.com/ZR2cB46Q--