From: linux-raid-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-raid-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sandra Escandor
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 4:28 PM
To: Phil Turmel
Cc: linux-raid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Issues with auto assembling or RAID10 (imsm) on boot

Yes, your assumption is correct that I built the mdadm package from
source. The reason why I needed mdadm 3.1.4 (instead of the one that
comes with Ubuntu 10.10) is because it supports the imsm metadata
container, which I need to be able to see the same type of RAID that
dmraid does.

I now have something to go on and will look into how the initscript and
configuration files should look like for this.

Thanks for your help!
Sandra