Looking for the best way to do this

Good day, and thanks in advance for any ideas and advice.

I am working on a server.
The server is normally in a remote location, not outside accessible by network,
and there is no easy method to do backups on it.
It is running Fedora 14

It has 2 hard drives at present, and there are 5 partitions  on each.
From this we have 3 RAID1 md devices.
These are for /boot, /data and /

I wish to add a 3rd disk, for enhancing the safety of the data.
There is no space to add a 4th disk.

Things I thought of doing include:
Add 3rd disk to make a 3 disk RAID1
Make a RAID10, missing one disk.

Which do you think is the better means to enhance data safety / chances of surviving a hardware problem?
One of the above, or an other configuration?

And, assuming I want to preserve the existing data, what is the best way to do this?

--
Cheers,
Maurice Hilarius