Re: Question on md126 / md127 issues

Thanks, Neil.

I think running mkinitrd was probably the only thing required for a
fix after reading your response.  I had an older array on the same box
that was completely removed, but maybe something was leftover in
initrd.

My detailed understanding of the initrd process is fairly limited.  I
didn't realize there was a separate mdadm.conf that was used when
booting that is separate from the one in /etc.