RE: /dev/md2 stopped after changing SAS controller

	Well, yes, but the reviews are sometimes a different matter.  The
best I can advise (and this is true for any review on any site) is to look
closely at the tone and clarity of each review.  Many are clearly written by
fools who haven't a clue.  Others are better written, but the level of
expertise behind the review may not be as high as one might first think.
Basically, no matter where one might read or see it, I recommend one take
all reviews with a grain of salt.

	That said, I have seen some useful reviews on NewEgg.