RE: Growing a RAID array

	Actually, the "drives" won't be physical drives, but RAID0 volumes
made of 2 drives each.  'Ugly, I know, but I really have little choice for
the time being.  As to losing the data, this is a backup system in the first
place, and all its data is backed up to offline storage, as well, so a loss
of data would not be the most hideous thing ever.  All four drives have been
operating continuously without error for over a year, having been completely
read and written over several times, so I'm pretty confidant of their
reliability, enough so I don't think any additional testing is worth the
time and effort.