Re: RAID6 data-check took almost 2 hours, clicking sounds, system unresponsive

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:24:17 -0700 (PDT) Gavin Flower <gavinflower@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> [...]

This completely out side of my area of expertise.

My approach to such issues is to replace bits until the issue goes away, and
the last bit I replaced goes in the bin (after suitable double-checks) or
back to the supplier.

NeilBrown