Re: Linux software RAID assistance

parted -l gives

Error: The backup GPT table is not at the end of the disk, as it should be. This might mean that another operating system believes the disk is smaller. Fix, by moving the backup to the end (and removing the old backup)?
Fix/Cancel? fix
Warning: Not all of the space available to /dev/sdb appears to be used, you can fix the GPT to use all of the space (an
extra 421296 blocks) or continue with the current setting?
Fix/Ignore?

I'm guessing ignore ?

Simon