RE: Single-drive RAID0

Steps to reproduce:
1. Create partition on disk (for example: 1 partition, size=half of /dev/sda disk)
2. Create filesystem on partition (ext3)
3. Mount partition and create some control data on partition
4. Unmount partition
5. Create RAID0 on disk (mdadm -C /dev/md/vol_1 -amd -e 0.9 -c 64 -l 0 -n 1 /dev/sda --force)
6. md127 and md127p1 appears in /dev as expected
7. Try to mount md127p1 and verify control data on them

Expected result:
md127p1 device mounted and control data not corrupted

Actual result:
1. Mount command returns error:
mount: special device /dev/md127p1 does not exists
2. md127p1 disappears from /dev/
3. kernel indefinitely shows (until array will be stop):
md126: p1
md126: detected capacity change from 0 to xxxxxxxxxxxxx
md126: p1
md126: detected capacity change from 0 to xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Additional Info:
Reproduced on:
- SLES11 SP1
- mdamd 3.2 from top of your devel-3.2 branch
- kernel 2.6.38 RC2

I've attached script that I use to reproduce this issue.
For native metadata run:
./raid_ready_drive native
For imsm metadata just:
./raid_ready_drive