Re: SSD - TRIM command

=] now the right answer :)
question: maybe in future... could we make trim compatible with md?

obs:
i understanded that trim is just for ssd making sectors clean without
writing 000000000000-000000 at the entire sector (a ssd optimization)
if we translate trim to not supported trim disks at device level could
we send TRIM to all disks on md device?
just a option at mdadm --assemble --allow-trim
and send trim received by filesystem