After 0->10 takeover process hangs at "wait_barrier"

Neil,

I would like to return to problem related to raid0->raid10 takeover operation.
I observed following symptoms:
1. After raid0->raid10 takeover we have array with 2 missing disks. When we add disk for rebuild, recovery process starts as expected but it does not finish- it stops at about 90%, md126_resync process hangs in "D" state
2. Similar behavior is when we have mounted raid0 array and we execute takeover to raid10. After this when we try to unmount array- it causes process umount hangs in "D"

In scenarios above processes hang at the same function- wait_barrier in raid10.c.
Process waits in macro "wait_event_lock_irq" until the "!conf->barrier" condition will be true. In scenarios above it never happens.

Issue does not appear if after takeover we stop array and assemble it again- we can rebuild disks without problem. It indicates that raid0->raid10 takeover process does not initialize all array parameters in proper way.

Do you have any suggestions what can I do to get closer to solving this problem?

Regards
Krzysztof