RE: Replacing a drive in RAID 0

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 01:59:02 -0500, "Leslie Rhorer" <lrhorer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, I actually did this last night and I double-checked that I was
copying to and from the correct drives about half a dozen times.  I used
the Ubuntu Rescue Remix that includes ddrescue to do the actual copy and
everything went perfectly, no lost data according to ddrescue, and the
array came right up once I swapped the new drive in.

Thanks again to everyone for all their help.

-Ben