RE: RAID10 status when you remove the first disk and last disk

Thanks for your attention.
I am using version 2.6.33.4
# mdadm -D /dev/md2
/dev/md2:
        Version : 1.2
  Creation Time : Tue Jul 20 00:17:31 2010
     Raid Level : raid10
     Array Size : 7401216 (7.06 GiB 7.58 GB)
  Used Dev Size : 3700608 (3.53 GiB 3.79 GB)
   Raid Devices : 4
  Total Devices : 2
    Persistence : Superblock is persistent

    Update Time : Tue Jul 20 22:34:12 2010
          State : clean, degraded
 Active Devices : 2
Working Devices : 2
 Failed Devices : 0
  Spare Devices : 0

         Layout : far=2
     Chunk Size : 64K

           Name : 001F33EA1487:2
           UUID : 58fa65b1:36791e6c:708a49d6:e458fe4e
         Events : 698

    Number   Major   Minor   RaidDevice State
       0       0        0        0      removed
       1       8       19        1      active sync   /dev/sdb3
       2       8       35        2      active sync   /dev/sdc3
       3       0        0        3      removed