Re: Linux/MacOSX RAID5 dual boot

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:15:00 +0200
Marek <mlf.conv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Neil,
>
> thanks for your answer. Do I understand it correctly that porting the
> md driver wouldn't be an option either?

No, not really an option.
Darwin is sufficiently different from Linux that it would really mean writing
a RAID5 driver for Darwin using md as a guide.  You could probably borrow
some code (if the license allowed it which I doubt) but a very large amount
would need to be written from scratch.

NeilBrown