Suggestion needed for fixing RAID6

Hello Neil, list,

I am trying to fix one RAID6 array wich have 12x1.5TB (samsung) drives.
Actually the array have 1 missing drive, and 3 wich have some bad sectors!
Genearlly because it is RAID6 there is no data lost, because the bad sectors are not in one address line, but i can't rebuild the missing drive, because the kernel drops out the bad sector-drives one by one during the rebuild process.

My question is, there is any way, to force the array to keep the members in even if have some reading errors? Or is there a way to re-add the bad sector drives after the kernel dropped out without stopping the rebuild process? In normal way after 18 hour sync, @ 97.9% the 3rd drive is always dropped out and the rebuild stops.

Thanks,
Janos Haar