Re: New RAID1 machine "No bootable media"

Yeah, same thing here. This is the first machine I've owned in years
that actually required that.

Basically it failed to boot as RAID so I blew the install away, did it
as non-RAID and had the same problem. Guess that might be it and tried
it non-RAID and it worked.

I haven't gone back to a RAID install yet due to issues in my other
thread. Until I solve those I think I'll stick with the current
install.

Thanks,
Mark