Re: Spurious HD convictions

As far as I know, the numbers in between define the queue depth of
commands sent to the disks.

It's a matter of whether you want the disk(s) firmware to manage
sorting & executing the commands (when the queue is > 1) or not. In
all cases, as far as I know, the kernel does the sorting before
sending the commands to the disk(s). So if you notice better
performance (when the array is stable) with the queue=1, then keep it
that way.

--
       Majed B.