Re: Help - Urgent!!!

Hey there,

Seems like this is an old bug. Check this:
http://www.issociate.de/board/post/328238/Unable_to_add_write-intent_bitmap.html

I faced some weird problems before and when posting here, Neil Brown
suggested that I try mdadm 3.0 -- I compiled and everything went
smooth from there.

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 3:30 AM, lrhorer@xxxxxxxxxxx
<lrhorer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> >     sysrq?
>>
>> It is a key on the keyboard - up near "Prnt Scrn"
>>
>> Hold the 'alt' key, hold the 'sysrq' key, then type 't'.
>> It spews lot of stack traces on to the screen.  It is really only
>> useful with a series console, of if the machine is working well enough
>> for all the text to go in to log files.
>>
>> alt-sysrq-P is less verbose and can also be useful.
>
>        I'm on an X login.  It produces nothing.  Does it only work with a hung
> command line?
>

> --

       Majed B.