Re: RAID 6 Failure follow up

does it momentarily offline the disks? like they re-appear in /dev
within moments? That would be similar behavior to what I am
experiencing, the disks drop from the array, but they are in /dev by the
time I get a chance to see them.

I am however not running smard to my knowledge, smartmontools is
installed and I access it through the webmin module, but checking the
drives with that and the array failures have not happened at the same time.

--
Andrew Dunn
http://agdunn.net