Re: Is My Data DESTROYED?!

When I was trying to find man for mkfs.jfs I discovered that jfsutils was suddenly not installed.  I installed it and then could man mkfs.jfs .

I rebooted so I could plug in the second drive, and then md0 was getting mounted on /home as it should.  Indeed I have all my data again.  I don't understand what happened.