Re: xfs > md 50% write performance drop on .30+ kernel?

This is the same experience we have, without a doubt the ‘dumb’ LSI
SAS cards + MD are certainly faster and more flexible (actually, I
should say MD is faster and more flexible).

The LSI SAS2 chips scale up better via the expanders (even if the
expanders / drives are SAS1)

BUT – problem with all this performance, is it is disappointing when
we lose it on XFS :(