[Patch] mdadm: move mdadm.map file into /dev/md

Originally, mdadm used /var/run/mdadm/mdadm.map file to store the temporary mappings of incrementally added devices to device names. Unfortunately, this breaks incremental assembly if used early in the booting process. Specifically, root may still be read only. Since incremental assembly is largely a udev specific feature, and udev needs a writable /dev tmpfs mount even when root is still read only, it's safer to put our mdadm.map file in /dev/md so that we can write to the map file no matter how early in the boot process we are attempting to use incremental assembly.

Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>

GPG KeyID: CFBFF194
http://people.redhat.com/dledford

InfiniBand Specific RPMS