Re: sun x4500 soft lockup during raid creation

Hi All,

Final update. I have contacted Mark Lord who gave me one patch for
2.6.29 and advised that hotplug should be stable. From my tests so far,
it is indeed so. We removed and added HDDs on our Sun X4500 during I/O
and seek activity without any errors or crashes.

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivashchenko