RE: SWAP file on a RAID-10 array possible?

I used this site to bring my existing Linux install to a RAID 1.   It worked great for me.

http://wiki.clug.org.za/wiki/RAID-1_in_a_hurry_with_grub_and_mdadm

----- Original Message -----
From: linux-raid-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Tomas France
Sent: Wed, 8/15/2007 5:28am
To: linux-raid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SWAP file on a RAID-10 array possible?

Thanks for the answer, David!

I kind of think RAID-10 is a very good choice for a swap file. For now I
will need to setup the swap file on a simple RAID-1 array anyway, I just
need to be prepared when it's time to add more disks and transform the whole
thing into RAID-10... which will be big fun anyway, for sure ;)

By the way, does anyone know if there is a comprehensive how-to on software
RAID with mdadm available somewhere? I mean a website where I could get
answers to questions like "How to convert your system from no RAID to
RAID-1, from RAID-1 to RAID-5/10, how to setup LILO/GRUB to boot from a
RAID-1 array" etc. Don't take me wrong, I have "done my homework" and found
a lot of info on the topic but a lot of it is several years old and many
things have changed since then. And it's quite scattered too..

Tomas