Re: [Advocacy] Re: 3ware 9650 tips

On Mon, 2007-07-16 at 11:48 -0600, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> Wow, thanks for bringing an advocacy thread onto linux-fsdevel.  Just what
> we wanted.  Do you have any insight into how to "get the data=ordered
> onto the VFS level"?  Because to me, that sounds like pure nonsense.

First off, I have no idea who decided to respond to my post and CC:
linux-fsdevel on it.

In retrospect, secondly, I should have not posted my post to linux-raid
in the first place (is that list now mirrored to linux-fsdevel or
something?).  I was just sharing in my frustration of the lack of XFS
support by Red Hat.

So, lastly and in any case, my apologies to all, even if I did not
proliferate it to linux-fsdevel, it was probably not ideal for me to
post such to anything on vger.kernel.org (like linux-raid) in the first
place.

--
Bryan J. Smith         Professional, Technical Annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx   http://thebs413.blogspot.com