RE: DMRAID feature direction?

Thanks for the archive link, very interesting discussions with EMD...

What was the final outcome with EMD?  Is it still a valid project?

We would like to start helping with RAID feature enhancements, but we
need to maintain support vendor specific metadata.  What is the best way
to approach this?  Pick up EMD again, add to DMRAID, add to MD RAID or
something else?  We want to do the right thing by the community.  Can
anyone point me in the right direction with where to begin?

Thank you,

Jason

Behalf

-