Recovering from default FC6 install

I tried something new on a test system, using the install partitioning tools to partition the disk. I had three drives and went with RAID-1 for boot, and RAID-5+LVM for the rest. After the install was complete I noted that it was solid busy on the drives, and found that the base RAID appears to have been created (a) with no superblock and (b) with no bitmap. That last is an issue, as a test system it WILL be getting hung and rebooted, and recovering the 1.5TB took hours.

Is there an easy way to recover this? The LVM dropped on it has a lot of partitions, and there is a lot of data in them asfter several hours of feeding with GigE, so I can't readily back up and recreate by hand.

Suggestions?

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc