Re: Raid 0 breakage (maybe)

Actually I kind of fixed it last night.  I found a posting by someone
on an older Ubuntu release with a similar problem, and he resolved it
by making loopback devices pointing at his constituent drives, and then
assembled the array using those.  That works for me also, so the array
is running now.. but off of loopback devices instead of the direct raw
disks.  Before I did that, proc/mdstat was empty.  I just now looked in
/sys/block/hde/holders, but I don't know how to read it.

--
Matt Thrailkill <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

-