smal mdadm 1.5 bug

We have had a raidsystem running for several years
Created by the Fedora Core 2 installscript.

Is has bit bigger raidsystem of more than 11 TB
It was installed on 32 bit Fedora Core 2  linux 2.6.10 with mdadm 1.50

After a failure we had one disk that was out sync.
Couldn't assemble raidset, even with --force -> "Cannot write superblock"

After looking at the sourcecode in the file util.c  from mdadm-1.5.0 we
found out that variable "size" was negative
We changed variable size from "long size" into "unsigned long size" wich
fixed this problem.

Seems that 1.9 already fixed the problem, perhaps even earlyer
But also that
> Changes Prior to 1.5.0 release
>     -   Fix compiling error with BLKGETSIZE64 and some signed/unsigned
> comparison warnings.

This was the version we were working on, so something went wrong there.

Greetings Jan-Willem Michels ( Boy Kentrop working at our company fixed
our problem)
-