raid5: switching cache buffer size, 512 --> 4096

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shai
Date: Mar 22, 2006 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: raid5: switching cache buffer size, 512 --> 4096
To: Gordon H.

Hi,

I want to thank you very much for answering all my questions and I
don't want you to think for one second that I don't appricitate your
time... I do :)

Ok, so getting them removed via the source is the solution.. but what
if I don't have the source? Can you tell me what exactly I should look
for and change?

Thanks (again),
Shai

-